As a web developer you already know that certain HTML tags should contain alt and title attributes. Not only do they add visiual cues and improve accessibility, they also help your Web pages adhere to standards published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Despite their importance, have you created Web pages that contain HTML tags without an alt attribute or more likely a title attribute? The problem of missing title attributes has become conspicuous with the release of Internet Explorer and the increased popularity of Firefox
As a web developer you already know that certain HTML tags should contain alt and title attributes. Not only do they add visiual cues and improve accessibility, they also help your Web pages adhere to standards published by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C). Despite their importance, have you created Web pages that contain HTML tags without an alt attribute or more likely a title attribute? The problem of missing title attributes…
Alt Manager WordPress plugin bulk changes WordPress images Alt and Title attributes text and generate empty values on your (Homepage – Pages – Posts – Blog )[Free Version] (Products – Shop page – Custom Post Type – Custom Post Type archive page)[Premium Version] separately to several dynamic related values, This plugin is a full solution for generating alt and title values.
This Plugin bulk changes images Alt and Title attributes immediately on your website front end, you don’t need to change image info on media library.
Why Alt Manager?
- Dynamically generate SEO friendly images alt and title.
- Generate empty and missing images Alt and Title attributes .
- Change both Alt and Title attributes.
- Change featured images Alt and Title attributes.
- Saves a lot of time by bulk changing images Alt and Title attributes.
- Your original images is safe, changes affect Front-End only.
- Improve Your WordPress Images SEO performance.
- Improve Your Images SEO performance search engines.
- Compatible with WPML.
Why Images SEO performance on search engines?
Images SEO performance is so important on search engines like Google images to bring traffic to your website as its shows your website images on related keywords.
Google Images uses alt text to connect images to the right keywords on Google images. also when your images come on a keyword at Google images it brings also the page URL where this images found.
That’s why Alt Manager comes with dynamic related alt and title to give your website images the best performance on Google images and also to improve your website SEO performance on Google insights and other search engines.
- Bulk generate images alt tags.
- Bulk generate images title tags.
- Generate only empty images alt tags.
- Generate only empty title tags.
Alt And Title Supported Values
- Site Name.
- Site Description.
- Page Title.
- Post Title.
- Product Title.
- Image Alt.
- Image Name.
- Image Caption.
- Image Description.
Free Version Supported Types
Premium Version Supported Types
- Shop page
- Custom Post Type
What is alt text?
Alt text (alternative text), also known as “alt attributes,” “alt descriptions,” or technically incorrectly as “alt tags,” are used within an HTML code to describe the appearance and function of an image on a page.
Alt text uses:
1. Adding alternative text to photos is first and foremost a principle of web accessibility. Visually impaired users using screen readers will be read an alt attribute to better understand an on-page image.
2. Alt text will be displayed in place of an image if an image file cannot be loaded.
3. Alt text provide better image context/descriptions to search engine crawlers, helping them to index an image properly.
Image optimization is often overlooked when it comes to SEO, despite the fact that Google has emphasized its importance for users and search engines alike. But some people might be confused about how exactly to optimize their image attributes for SEO, and what the differences between image alt text and titles are. We’ll break down everything you need to make sure your images are working for you and optimize your digital marketing strategy.
What’s the Difference: Image Alt Text vs. Image Title Attributes
Image alt text is used to describe your image textually so that search engines and screen readers (software used by the visually impaired) can understand what that image is. It’s important to note that using alt text correctly can enhance your SEO strategy. On the other hand, the image title tag is simply used to provide an image with a title, but it’s less important for SEO than the alt tag.