Autoplay Menu Designer
Whenever you need to build an autorun menu for CD, DVD or USB drive to execute automatically any time a user inserts that media into the computer – Autoplay Menu Designer delivers an easy, convenient and 100% coding-free way to do this! Although using its vast capabilities you can create any full-functional interactive application in few minutes even if you have literally no programming skills at all.
AutoPlay Menu Builder is one of the best tools for creating an automatic playing menu to launch your cd or dvd. No programming experience is necessary! Just click and drag your mouse a few times, and like magic you can build a menu which will pop up when your disc is inserted into the drive. From the menu you can launch applications, open documents, play movies, and do much, much more. This is the simple, elegant solution to your disc creation needs.
Autoplay Menu Designer is a powerful tool that lets you build a beautiful and interactive autorun menu for CD-ROM, DVD, USB Flash Drives, without any programming skills. Using the simple wizard and many professional layouts, you can easily create a new project and blend shapes, buttons, annotations into a nice looking autoplay CD. Autoplay Menu Designer supports a wide range of actions that add interactivity to the menu.
Users can click buttons or links to run applications, open documents, open URL links, show or hide objects, play sound, change texture and shadow. The new project can be previewed at any time before building the final package to ensure CD menu works fine.
- Just thinking, no programming.
- Powerful WYSIWYG designer
- Full Unicode support
- Create stand-alone executable files and customize the icon of executables
- Test menus easily without building
- Protect menus from being modified by others with password
- Support full screen window and irregular shaped window
- Create menus with multiple pages
- Show splash screen and end screen
- Many kinds of control and action
- Support BMP, PNG, JPG, GIF (even animated), PCX, WMF, EMF, ICO images
- Support MP3, MP2, MP1, OGG, WAV, MID, RMI, XM, IT, MOD, S3M files for background music
- Support tooltips and text/graphic comments
- Built-in slide show support with a large set of effects
- Built-in music player with Winamp 2 skin support
- Embed Flash, Internet Explorer, Windows Media Player and Adobe Reader in menus
- Install fonts before loading menus