InnoLock is an effective encryption software that allows you to lock and hide important or private files. InnoLock uses industry standard reliable advanced encryption algorithm to protect your files and folders from intruders. Also, the software supports several features like hiding files, locking USB drive.
With the INNO-LOK Zipper, we apply a pre-zippered fastener transversely to your printed film web that runs on your existing VFFS equipment. This patented, user-friendly option can be added quickly to for minimal cost. The INNO-LOK alternative can convert your existing non-zippered products in form-fill-seal roll stock with recloseable zipper packaging in six weeks or less.
The INNO-LOK runs on all existing machines including Viking-Masek, Bosch, Triangle, Sandiacre, Hayssen, Matrix, Doboy, and Kliklok-Woodman and Rovema, to name a few. Processing on a VFFS machine requires slight modification for clearance of zipper between the forming collar and fill tube.
In addition to the multitude of frozen food and dry food applications in which INNO-LOK excels, PPI specializes in hermetic packaging for the fresh cut produce industry. This in conjunction with our Bag Top version accommodates nearly any front panel pre-applied zipper application.
INNO-LOK pre-zippered film runs on conventional VFFS equipment?
- No additional equipment required
- Comparable to conventional non-zippered films
- No reduction in processing speeds
- No increase in scrap or waste
- No increase in set-up time
- Processes faster than other reclosable packaging methods
- Potential savings up to 25% in zipper material, up to 15% in packaging
material, up to 20% in lost scrap
- Significantly less down time
- Better quality package
- Maximum flexibility of machine scheduling
- Increases product sales and minimizes loss
- Lowest capital investment for the end user
Pre-Zippered Film Marketing Advantages
- Leverage competitive advantage with package design
- Build brand loyalty with a product that functions effectively through
- Increase market share
- Greater consumer convenience and appeal
- Maintains product freshness and consistent quality
- Quick to market (in as little as six weeks)
INNO-LOK OPENING STYLES
1. Front Panel – Standard Zipper
- Basic INNO-LOK application with front panel opening feature
- Non-barrier applications
- Typically used in frozen foods and bulk packaging for food and non-food products
2. Front Panel – Peel Seal Hermetic Zipper
- Typically used in fresh cut salad/produce, snack foods, confections, nuts, etc.
- Zipper application is tested in leak tank for leakers
- Hermetic barrier flange with peel seal available. Used on potato chips, coffee, etc.
In 1997, Innoflex in partnership with The Hudson-Sharp Machine Company introduced INNO-LOK® and literally changed the way zippers are applied to packaging. INNO-LOK® Pre-Zippered Film is a patented product and method for attaching re-closable fasteners transversely to packaging films, thereby producing a roll of pre-zippered film. INNO-LOK® Pre-Zippered Film can be used for barrier and non-barrier packaging applications.