Delphi and C++ Builder optical barcode recognition component. – uses ZBar bar code reader library – supports EAN-13/UPC-A, EAN-8, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, PDF417, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2 of 5 and QR Code barcodes – available for Delphi/C++ Builder 5 – XE4 and Lazarus 1.0.8 – source code included in full version – royalty free distribution in applications – multilicense for all developers in a company is available – part of Winsoft Component Package http://www.winsoft.sk/wincpkg.htm
Winsoft Optical Barcode Recognition Amazing Attributes:
- Utilizes ZBar bar code reader library
- Supports EAN-13/ / UPC-A, EAN-8, UPC-E, Code 39, Code 93, Code 128, Codabar, PDF417, GS1 DataBar, GS1 DataBar Expanded, Interleaved 2 of 5, SQ Code and QR Code barcodes
- supports Windows 32 and Windows 64
- Accessible for Delphi/C++ Builder 5 – 10.4 and Lazarus 2.0.8
- Source code contained in the registered version
- Royalty-free supply in software
Using the device’s camera, you can scan documents, extract text from documents, look up words in the dictionary, scan QR codes, and enjoy many other useful features. [Key Features]
- Document Scanning: Take multiple pictures, edit them by reordering or cropping unneeded parts of the picture, and combine them into a single file such as a PDF.
- QR Code Scanning: By placing a QR code inside the guidelines on your device’s screen, you can access relevant information or links automatically.
- Text Recognition: Optical Reader automatically recognises text in pictures you have taken, and converts it into editable text.
※ Regarding the App Access Privilege The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed. [Required permissions]
- Camera : The purpose is to capture image
- Storage : The purpose is to read or write image to storage
- Telephone : The purpose is to check call state for ban using app while calling
SMART 3D OPTICAL CHARACTER RECOGNITION
The Surface OCR tool recognizes and extracts a string of text from surfaces, using either 3D height map scan data or 2D intensity scan data. Surface OCR adds a valuable capability for inspection applications that decode flat or embossed characters and symbols in markets such as automotive (stamped parts), battery and packaging (track and trace), and rubber & tire sidewall (DOT-codes). *Note: The Surface OCR tool runs on GoMax® Smart Vision Accelerator, and on PC using the Gocator Accelerator (GoX) software application.
- Read characters in 2D and 3D scan data, out-of-the-box
- Works on both flat or raised (e.g., embossed) characters
- Leverages pre-trained data sets on GoMax®
- Blacklist and Whitelist modes allow you to isolate specific characters for increased measurement control and repeatability