What is VISCOM Soft .NET PDF Viewer Pro SDK?
Using .NET PDF Viewer Pro SDK, the programmer can quickly add Continuous scroll (such as Adobe Reader), look for text to pdf, and tiff viewer capability to their software using VB6, C#, VB.NET, VFP, C++, and much more.
Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK permits you to incorporate reliable PDF reading capabilities in your own applications.
The tool may be used with Visual C# and Visual Basic programming languages and may be loaded in many supported development environments. Your software can open and load PDF files, in addition to TIFF, XPS, JPEG, and PNG files.
It is possible to easily incorporate dual seeing panes, for two-page confronting views, to control or full-screen screen.
Many other PDF viewing purposes can be produced, such as zoom out, match page to display, or display the document in its initial size. Additional controls include match width, match zoom, or height into a predetermined percentage.
Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK includes many libraries and preset templates, such as both languages.
With its help, you can incorporate numerous navigation controls, like head to the given page, navigate back and forwards or regain the page count.
You might also make tools that may return record properties, such as the name, the writer’s title, or keywords.
The instrument may be utilized even if working with Unicode characters because it supports numerous symbols, such as Japanese, Chinese, Hebrew, and Arabic.
You might even include support for launching TIFF, XPS, JPEG, or PNG files, with the dedicated plugins’ assistance.
Once installed, Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK could be packed into Visual Studio or some other supported IDE, a mention in the chosen project.
Both chief libraries in the bundle are PDF Viewer and the PDF Center, which provide you with the tools you will need to create PDF scanning software.
The package also includes code samples that will help you begin using the program development; the sample documents you could use are stored in separate folders, for C# and VB.NET.
VISCOM Soft .NET PDF Viewer Pro SDK Amazing Attributes:
- Load and see PDF document.
- Load and see TIFF, XPS record, JPEG, PNG image files. (want TIFF, XPS, JPEG, PNG plugins)
- Support two-page facing perspective, book perspective.
- Support Constant scroll (such as from Adobe Reader) and use Mouse Wheel to visit the next page or previous page.
- Support utilize Mouse Wheel scrolling the file.
- Support Merge PDF documents, Split PDF documents, Publish Page of PDF documents, Get the entire page of PDF document, Cover any undesirable page material, Merge PDF Documents using bookmarks, Rotate particular page of PDF document, Rotate All pages of PDF document and Crop PDF.
- Support print to a particular printer with no screen print dialog.
- Export all pages to BMP, EMF, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PNG, TIF, WMF image formats.
- Export particular pages to BMP, EMF, GIF, ICO, JPEG, PNG, TIF, WMF image formats.
- Support hunt for a listing of user-specified phrases and phrases and automatically emphasize them from the PDF document.
- Support Open password-protected PDF document.
- Support Copying choice Text By a PDF document.
- Extract text and save to text.
- Support Full-Screen mode.
- Support zoom in, zoom out, Fit Page, Actual Size, Fit Width, Fit Height, and Zoom into a predetermined ratio…
- Total Unicode support such as Chinese, Japanese, Arabic, and Hebrew.
- Printing a PDF with printer conversation.
- Navigate to particular Pages.
- Navigate Back and Forward.
- Retrieve Page Count.
- Retrieve Document Properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.).
- Include VB.Net 2019,2010 and C# 2019, C# 2010, VB6, Visual Foxpro examples.
- Contain TLB files, Compatible with virtually any programming language that supports COM or ActiveX (Access, Visual C, Visual Basic, Visual Foxpro, Delphi, etc.. )
You can use this development component in order to integrate PDF viewers or support for reading TIFF, PDF, XPS files into your applications
What’s new in Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK 3.0:
- Added support Merge PDF Files, Split PDF files, Delete Page of PDF files, Get the total page of PDF file.
- Updated scrolling the pdf file cannot using the mouse wheel issue.
- Added DeletePDFPage , MergePDF, SplitPDF ,GetPDFPageCount methods
- Updated C#2019, C# 2010, VB.NET 2019, VB.NET 2010, VB6 samples.
READ THE FULL CHANGELOG
Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK allows you to integrate reliable PDF reading functions in your applications.
The tool can be used with Visual C# and Visual Basic programming languages and can be loaded in several of the supported development environments. Your applications can load and open PDF files, as well as TIFF, XPS, JPEG and PNG files.
You can easily integrate dual viewing panes, for two-page facing views, as well as control or full-screen display.
Several other PDF viewing functions can be created, such as zoom in or out, fit page to screen or display the file in its original size. Additional controls include fit width, fit height or zoom to a specified percentage.
Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK includes a multitude of libraries and preset templates, for both programming languages.
With its help, you can integrate various navigation controls, such as go to the specified page, navigate back and forward or retrieve the page count.
You may also create tools that can return document properties, for example the title, the author’s name or keywords.
The tool can be used even when working with Unicode characters since it offers support for multiple symbols, including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew.
You may even add support for opening TIFF, XPS, JPEG or PNG files, with the help of the dedicated plugins.
Once installed, Viscomsoft .NET PDF Viewer SDK can be loaded into Visual Studio or another supported IDE, as a reference in the selected project.
The two main libraries in the package are PDF Viewer and the PDF Core, which offer you the tools you need for creating PDF reading applications.
The package also comes with code samples to help you get started with the application development; the sample files that you can use are saved in separate folders, for C# and VB.NET.
- Supported development environment
- .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0 AND NEWER
Limitations in the unregistered version
- 30 days trial
The developer can easily add search for text, continuous scroll pdf and tiff viewer capability to their applications.Load and view PDF document.
Load and view TIFF, XPS document, JPEG, PNG image files. (need TIFF, XPS,JPEG, PNG plugins)
Support two-page facing view, book view.
Support Continuous scroll mode.
Support search for a list of user-specified words and sentences and automatically highlight them in the PDF document.
Support open password protected PDF document.
Support Copying selection Text From a PDF document.
Extract text and save to text file.
Support Full Screen mode.
Support zoom in, zoom out, Fit Page, Actual Size, Fit Width, Fit Height and Zoom to a specified ratio..
Full Unicode support including Chinese, Japanese, Arabic and Hebrew.
Print a PDF.
Navigate to specific Pages.
Navigate Forward and Back.
Retrieve Page Count.
Retrieve Document Properties (Title, Author, Keywords, etc.).
Include VB.Net 2010 and C# 2010 samples.