- Play GTA: San Andreas online or via LAN connection
- Last updated on 05/04/15
- There have been 0 updates within the past 6 months
- The current version has 1 flag on VirusTotal
San Andreas Multiplayer (SA-MP) is the continued project of the popular mod Vice City Multiplayer (VC-MP) 0.1d.
The difference between the two is that SA-MP has server-side scripting is available to make game modes. Pawn scripting is easily understandable with all the available help on the forums and open source game modes. As you may have noticed, if you’re familiar with the GTA modding scene, most of these guys are fore-fathers of modding and to have them is such a great achievement itself.
WHAT’S NEW IN VERSION 0.3.7
- Over 500 new object IDs added, including stunt objects and land objects.
- Interface font size changing.
- Some new variations of the San Andreas cop skins.
- Server control of the car doors and windows.
- The ability to add sirens for unmarked cop cars.
- A simple static actor system to more easily create actor NPCs for shops.
- Many bug fixes and new scripting features.